Stephan Lambert form Cemagref and also member of Rockfall Specialist Network in Linkedin has informed me of the publication of this interesting book "Rockfall Engineering" which you can order here and with this content:
2. Remote Sensing and Monitoring Techniques for the Characterization of Rock Mass Deformation and Change Detection, Marc-Henri Derron, Michel Jaboyedoff, Andrea Pedrazzini, Clément Michoud and Thierry Villemin.
3. Mechanical Stability Analyses of Fractured Rock Slopes, Véronique Merrien-Soukatchoff, Jerôme Duriez, Muriel Gasc-Barbier, Félix Darve and Frédéric-Victor Donzé.
4. Assessment of Constitutive Behaviors in Jointed Rock Masses from a DEM Perspective, Cédric Lambert and John Read.
5. Methods for Predicting Rockfall Trajectories and Run-out Zones, Luuk Dorren, Ulrik Domaas, Kalle Kronholm and Vincent Labiouse.
6. Rockfall Dynamics: A Critical Review of Collision and Rebound Models, Franck Bourrier and Oldrich Hungr.
7. Rockfall Hazard Zoning for Land Use Planning, Vincent Labiouse and Jacopo Maria Abbruzzese.
8. Rockfall Quantitative Risk Assessment, Jordi Corominas and Olga Mavrouli.
9. Multi-scale Analysis of an Innovative Flexible Rockfall Barrier, Ayman Trad, Ali Limam, David Bertrand and Philippe Robit.
10. A New Design Method for Rockfall Shelters Covered by Granular Layers, Francesco Calvetti and Claudio Di Prisco.
11. Design Procedure for a Three-Layer Absorbing System in Rockfall Protection Galleries, Norimitsu Kishi and Hisashi Kon-No.
12. Ground Reinforced Embankments for Rockfall Protection: From Real Scale Tests to Numerical Modeling, Daniele Peila.
....good reading for all specialists....